SECTORS OF ACTIVITY
With vast experience and the appropriate expert personnel, TRITON ACT is able to effectively support organized corporations of the Private and Public Sector, as well as construction projects of private owners, providing an integrated series of services which are developed from the first stage of architectural design to the internal decoration and construction of each building.
TRITON ACT provides high quality integrated and flexible solutions of excellent operation and high durability at a competitive construction cost. The following are included in the applications of the project constructions sector:
- Buildings of the Health Sector: Hospitals, Rehabilitation Centers, Dialysis Centers and more.
- Sport Facilities / Closed Gyms.
- Luxury Stone-built Houses
- Apartment Buildings - Housing Projects
- Building Reconstructions
- Metal Buildings
- Infrastructure Works
- Road construction works
- Building construction works
- Hydraulic works
- Harbor works
- Electromechanical works
- Industrial-Energy works
ARCHITECTURAL & ELECTRO-MECHANICAL DESIGN SECTOR
TRITON ACT undertakes the complete architectural and electromechanical design of all types of buildings, sport facilities, houses, infrastructure works and more, bearing in mind the best possible utilization of the space available, the harmonious co-existence of the building with the existing natural environment, but also the particular needs of the public for which it is intended, such as social sensitivity, Special Needs facilities in hospitals, etc.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SECTOR
INTERNAL ORGANIZATION & BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION SECTOR
The following are taken into consideration when conducting designs in any sector:
- customized conditions based on the project's needs (e.g., customer requirements)
- legislative specifications per project
- Analytic Project Implementation Plan
- Conduct of construction plans
- Scheduling of works at building sites
- Amendments to project specifications
- Project Supervision and Completion
Respectively, the smooth operation of the building site is ensured by the corporation's internal operational framework which, according to each project, specifies:
- the coordination of works at the building site.
- the documentation of works for each building site.
- the management of necessary supplies and equipment